ACTINUM Limited helps organisations accelerate their transformation and change journey to do more with data, effectively and securely, and support compliance with regulations (e.g. GDPR).
Highly experienced in Data, Privacy and Business Change Project / Programme Management, expertly delivering complex business and IT transformation projects and programmes that enable clients to achieve business value faster – typically delivering positive ROI within <1 year.
Key strengths include:
• providing experience and hands-on support to guide clients towards readiness and compliance;
• delivering gap analysis and helping clients define road maps aligned with their business strategy;
• working collaboratively and communicating clearly with stakeholders at all levels to build positive relationships and a shared purpose as one team;
• operating as an effective interface across functions and between business and technical teams and 3rd parties to bring together competing agendas and drive delivery to quality, schedule and budget;
• building, leading and mentoring multi-disciplinary teams to meet demanding deadlines and shifting priorities;
• aligning business change activities with technological projects to achieve lasting change on individual and organisational level which delivers tangible outcomes; and
• managing critical situations, taking ownership of failing projects to remove barriers to progress in challenging and evolving environments.
Director / Founder and Principal Consultant